Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evening, morning
Hi all, just popped in, following Petesa's link on MK bikers.
Good to see more familiar names around here, been a member of BCUK since 2005, live usually in MK, so could not evade to be enlisted by our queen of the pink bikes on MKbikers and found now a new forum to spend the dreadfull nightly hours far from home, my dear friends and my beloved bikes....Have 2 bikes, a 900 Divvie for the daily drag and a toy black Blade... Been terrorising the Tarmac for an odd 25 years...... Touch wood, have only a few minor scratches left from the time I was young, wild and innocent and do invest in proper armoured gear to minimise the risk on mayor damage. Those health insurances don't cover loss of work....
I've visited quite a lot hospitals and several funerals because of friends coming off, and have for some time been involved with disabled people, providing technical solutions to overcome practical problems in daily life. Nowadays technology can supply a lot to make life easier, the biggest problem I've seen is mainly the attitude of 'normal' society towards people with a disability. All the best, hope to meet up some moment with all you folks...
Heya moody!

Cheers for popping by and saying hello - good to hear from you. Sounds like you've been lucky with biking so far over the years and I wish you all the best in the future. (What's left of those young, wild and innocent years of course! Smilewinkgrin )

Take care