Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys
hello guys just thought i'd return the favour (pete looked at my site)
i've been very lucky had quite alot of off's (5 in 1 year) but appart from damaging the ligaments to my knee walked away pretty much scott free, all my incidents were when i had my 125 (cg so off course i rode it flat out everywhere unfortunatly with drum brakes front and rear could'nt stop that quick) however i did lose my best mate 3 years ago (14th sept 2003) freekly the day before i found out i was pregnant with my little boy and i also nursed my now ex partner (nothing to with the accident) after his accident (bloody women drivers) he ended up with a broken pelvis a broken leg and took out a rather large amount of his leg on the master silender of the bike, its pretty difficult for partners as well how ever it hasn't stop either of us rideing if anything its made me all the more determined, i now ride a kawasaki zx6r and touch wood i haven't been down the road again.
Hey there kelzx6r,

Thanks for popping by and saying hi - good to hear from you.В В Sounds like you've been very fortunate over the years mate and will keep fingers crossed that nothing bad does actually ever happen to you.В В Hope you keep enjoying it - take care and ride safe Smilewink
Hi Kel,

I hope you're partners getting on fine. I too broke my pelvis. I came out of an external fixator on the 1st september and i was walking again by the 9th unaided. I'm getting stronger daily and now can drive and walk some distance.

Plus the passion for bikes has returned. I'm gonna give it a few years and then come back on the trackDevil1
DAVE HAD HIS ACCIDENT JUST OVER 6 YEARS AGO UNFORTUNATLY WE SPLIT UP JUST AFTER OUR SON WAS BORN TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO. HE HAD THE ACCIDENT IN THE MAY AFTER A LOT OF HARD WORK ON HIS PART HE WAS BACK ON A ROAD BIKE(HONDA FIREBLADE) BY THE SEPTEMBER AND BY THE NOVEMBER HE WAS BACK RACEING (SIDECAR MOTORCROSS) I NO HE DOES STILL GET SOME PROBLEMS FROM THE INJURIES HE HAD BUT ITS NEVER PUT HIM OFF RIDEING A BIKE. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL HOPE EVERYTHING KEEPS HEALING ANG MAKE SURE YOU GET YOURSELF BACK ON A BIKE SOON.