Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay!!
Wink 
Smile New website now uploaded and all seems to be working OK.. Just a few tweaks to be made to the forum layouts and contents and then I think it's all ready to use. Open to any and all suggestions, so please feel very free to post up what you think would be a good idea.

Cheers for now, Smile
Like the way you've set this out.
It'll take a while to take off.
Can you sort out a spell checker?
for when we are posting?
Thanks for your suggestion, I'm looking into it lots and will try to find the right sized dictionary to work effectively on this forum. If you or anyone else has any more suggestions, please feel very free to post them here. Smilewink
Like the layout, but the blue links on the black background are sometimes a little hard to pick out for some people...

Just an idea... Maybe a slightly lighter/brighter shade??

Dave
Hey Dave,

Have changed Forum blue to a much lighter/brighter one - whadya fink of that and I'll apply it acoss the rest of site too...?  
Wow!! Works for me... What do the rest of you think?

Dave
At last have found a cracking little online spell checker site called Spelling Cow which have integrated into when you initially post a message or reply to one in this forum. You can now click on the new "Spell Check" button I've popped at the bottom of the posts and run it - when it's finished you can either carry on and "submit" your post or return back to this forum to carry on editing it... pete really needs to get out more methinks... Smilewink
Woooo! New Toys!!

Seems to work great for me... Having said that I wouldn't know if it was spelt correctly or not!! hee hee...

Time to go out for a beer then!! lol

Dave
Hi Pete and all, great looking site. Pete we met briefly last summer at the DMD, hope that your making good and continuing progress. Good luck.
John
Hey there John - cheers for the site comments mate, took a while to setup but getting there now. Definitely still progressing along with the recovery - take it easy bud & chat soon