Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blank periods
Microsoft are trying to develope a special video Image 24hour pendent to help people who are going through Similar memory problems.
They have been working on it for about 2years.
After they develop it, it will have to go through "trials" before it's decided if it's any use or not.

your still going through the rough stuff.....
lots of people are going through similar stuff but everyone handles it all so differently..............
your deffinately tackling this, although it's so hard....

The blank peroids are hard to handle.
It's the wondering what you've done during it which I found most worried people.
It's unlikely you did anything strange at all.

& the memory playing tricks is well, there's more to it.
& it's not just you.
no 2 people ever remember the same thing the same way.
before you had your brain opp. can you remember ever arguing with someone about something like football?

"he was off side at the football match"
& the other person arguing back
"He wasn't! I know, I was there mate!"
& you arguing back
"yes he was off side, I know because I got it on video & have whatched it through 4 times today!"

& the argument continues because you both recalled it differently?

There's been research done in UK & USA proving whittnesses to an act of violence, can have conflicting accounts to what they believe they saw & each whittness believes what they remember to be exactly the truth. yet when shown on video the event after they wrote what they believed they saw.
All whittnesses realized they had missed bits or added bits.
then they were asked they are asked to complete a task after which they are asked to write down a second version & in 50% the 2nd version is still not correct.

so you must be doing the right stuff I mean, you are noticing when your memory is playing tricks & when you have had a blank period.

Messages In This Thread
blank periods - by Stone - 13/03, 06:04 PM
RE: blank periods - by adrian - 03/04, 04:04 AM
RE: blank periods - by Mr_Mrs_HairyBiker - 29/04, 04:51 PM