Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI ALL
Wink 
Hi to all fellow Bikers , ah i've found Sanctuary at last. tis a Great site you have here pete - nice one keep up great work .Great to hear your doing well. Had major bike accident meself yrs ago, still in recovery ...head injury ,etc,.! life is a nightmare STILL, as for trying to make yourself understood out there etc,.PHEW!!!!.... it's a great comfort if you have the understanding/support by those who can relate to the experience{s}.. throw us a lifeline -il throw ya one back ,all the best~Stone
Hey there Stone!

Nice to meet ya mate and thanx for site comments. Sounds like you too have been through a real set of events after your accident. If it's any consolation, I too know how much of a blooming nightmare it can be - a lot of the time, no matter how hard you try to get back to things, never seems to be quite "enough"... still - here's hopin it gets a bit easier. I guess in all of this the most important bit is still alive - we gotta be chuffed about that

Great to hear & meet ya mate - take it easy Smile
CHEERS FOR THE WARM WELCOME & WORDS BRO, MUCH APPRECIATED. YEA AM CHUFFED BUT MAN WHAT A TRIPSmile THO IT DOES STRENGHTEN YOUR CHARACTER EVEN MORE METHINKS Cool HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT BRO JACKS DISABLED BIKER SITE (CANADA ) YET ? ITS GREAT . TAKEITESY PETE CHAT SOON BEST ~STONE C
Yep, checked out Jacks site (it's mentioned in me Links on the homepage as well as guestbook).  Does look like he's dealing with quite a few issues too...

Take care & chat soon, Pete
Niceone pete. yea jacks done really well over the last 7 yrs with only one arm aswell as a TBI head injury to cope with ...he's given me a lot of support & is an big inspiration in my life /recovery .......its just a pity he's miles away in canada !.....its real strange over here in the uk ,as there must be alot of fellow bikers who have had /are going thru downed experiences like us .. but somehow you never really get to hear of em, ? if only they did check out sites ( good uns mind , like yours /jacks . ) & get intouch .we could make that recovery that little bit better instead of suffering in silence with added trauma ...after all we are all fellow bro bikers ain't we . takecare Pete keep up great work chat soonwise best~Stone