Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello & Good Luck!
Hi Pete!
What a great idea this site is, I'm sure that people will find it useful to be able to talk with others who have been through the same experience.

Dave is still riding his Kwaker and I've still got my VanVan however being over 6mths pregnant it hasn't seen the light of day for a little while but oh boy do I dream of wearing my leathers!!

When we met you, you really made getting out and about fun! It was great for Dave being an experienced rider to have other like minded folks like you around to chew the cud with...........I've still just about managed to work out where the petrol goes :0)

We're delighted to see that you moving forward with this project and we know it will be a great success.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doodles/84012131/

Best wishes and lots of love
Melanie & Dave
x
Hey Melanie & Dave! Cool

Great to hear from you - thank you for getting in touch and the super site comments. I do hope that the site carries on and attracts people in who've had similar accidents to chat - that would be very good I think for all involved.

Over 6 months pregnant?!? Blimey!! Shocking news, but totally great news mate - you must both be thoroughly looking forward to it big time.. Yay indeed!!

Would be cracking to see both of you at some point soon - will look forward lots to it. Take good care and hope to chat/see soon
lol, Pete

;)