Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Oooops my mistake, thought you were back out on the Blade.

Thats OK, after what you went through I think most people would give up, so you keep going and with time you'll get there ;)

My accident changed me and my riding a lot. I am a lot slower now and absolutely detest riding in groups after 2 more accidents of being hit in the rear. I must have a bullseye attached to my butt or something Rolleyes

On the other hand I don't like riding on my own either and after moving from Brighton to Milton Keynes I lost all my riding buddies so the mileage has dropped off and I'm saving a fortune on tyres!

My accident was on the 3rd May 2002 so as you can see it was a good while ago. I just take things slowly and learn to ride at my own pace and never ever try to keep up with others.

FYI - My accident was on my first big bike, an FZR600R, I'd had it 20 minutes and was shunted by a people carrier while at a junction. Bike was written off but later repaired and put back on the road, I was lucky to have some cracked vertebra in my back, a disclocated hip and minor concussion.

Since then I had an ex boyfriend ride into the back of me on my CBR400 and in September 2004 another ex boyfriend ride into the back of my brand new Z1000. Thankfully I didnt come off, they did, I didnt - still scared the heck outta me though.

I'm tellin ya, theres a bullseye somewhere

Messages In This Thread
Hello All - by hlorentzen - 16/02, 11:37 PM
RE: Hello All - by PeteSa - 16/02, 11:39 PM
RE: Hello All - by hlorentzen - 16/02, 11:43 PM
RE: Hello All - by PeteSa - 16/02, 11:45 PM