Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was it Guns & roses sang- little bit of patience
How about my being independently housed in a property which is :
Quote:
"purposely designed to go around your personal disabbilty so you can live independently alone."

as long as I dont use the back garden with my wheelchair there is no access for me without depending on someone else opening the none disabled gate. and pushing me through the none disabled garden.

as long as I don't expect the kitchen to have anything like for instance, a place for the cooker or fridge or freezer or dryer.

oh yes & as long as I don't use any kitchen electric sockets as they have all been shoved so high they are also wheelchair unfriendly.

& as long as when I use the sink I don't expect to reach into it with both hands. bercause they put the diasbled sink in with a none-disabled drain so my legs cannot fit under the work surface.

oh & I forgot about the step at the top of the stairs which I have to go up & down to get into the disabeld bathroom. (probabally designed so I'll break my neck going down the stairs wheelchair & all).

& as long as I don't leave the house on any day it might rain unless I want to wynd up in hospital. because the b***y disabled ramp is so steep I flirt off the end of it into the road in the wet EVEN with my brakes fully ON! (I go stright accross to the other side & smash into the kerb & head butt the pavement! not nice....I think if I have to go through it one more time I might end up 6 foot under let alone carrying a card!).

Grumble grumble.

Still, on the other hand there's the er ..... er nothing.
I'll can't think of anything to look forwards to
I hate being disabled.
I hate people shitting on me because I'm disabled & they are stupid enough to think they can get away with it but I don't let them.

The bozo's who are responsible for the mess I live in I slag off like this everywhere. even to thier faces.

I used to be like a wet lettuce, for years I just put up with it all. All my self-confedence was zapped away after I became disabled.
then in 2002 I just had ernough.

I live independently. my ex-family are p**sed o*f because they are no longer getting thier hands on my dosh. they have tried some well evil tricks to get me back so they can use me & my disability for thier gain. but I won't have anything to do with them. & I feelk so much better because they don't "talk over me as if I'm not there; I don't have to put up witrh them talking to me like I 2yrs old. I don't have to do what they decide I should do."

So I'm not only living alone. I have no family support either.

how you coping with the brain damage?
do you have any physical problems?
I have physical problems not brain damage.
I think brain damage must be very hard to cope with,
& you are a hero just to do so.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what was it Guns & roses sang- little bit of patience - by adrian - 30/03, 11:09 AM