Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was it Guns & roses sang- little bit of patience
Peeved off with the likes of Mr joe ordinary people out there who have'nt GOT a CLUE bout head injuries OR have they any patience towards head injured survivors.EG: supermarket checkout, trying to pack your (40 cans of stella) goodies AND pay the cashier at the same time !!( gawd if i was meant to be an octopus , sure as hell he'd of made me one )...i sudenly notice the cashier GULP! Shes gettin real arsy here OOH & the queue behind start to get irritated & give me grief !!!! c'mon , c'mon bloody bikers . tattooed greaser i HEAR!!!...yer wot Matey i slowly turns & says to em with the look of lemmy & the p.ss off stance ...erm,erm ....it wasn't me a says this oversized geezer in a armani suite (ay.. ah yea ..your right me means SUIT bro ...tee hee ) . so i reach into me leather( and man did they move when i did that tee hee ) and produce a little credit sized card ( Which i THRUST at em ) that states* I AM A SURVIVOR OF A BRAIN INJURY I MAY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY MEMORY, SPEECH & ACTIONS .I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP & PATIENCE....man , tell ya i was treated like a hero after that . .i mean how would they react /like it if they were in our boots ? no one knows when it could happen to them ! thats just ONE example. of which theres gotta be some of you been in that situation time & time again EH....just wish folk could be a little bit patient & not throw one .. anyone like to comment on that Cool

Messages In This Thread
what was it Guns & roses sang- little bit of patience - by Stone - 13/03, 03:49 PM